WORKPLACE SAFETY: IT’S EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY
NZ Staff works diligently to provide a safe working environment. Our policies are supported by a very active injury prevention program.
Feel free to request NZ Staff’s Policies: Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) and Injury Management
We respond rapidly to potential health and safety concerns. For everyone’s benefit we do the following:
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) inductions for all staff
- Onsite risk assessments including investigation and surveys
- Safety meetings
- Proactive communications including regular distribution of information fliers
- An ongoing training program on relevant OHS topics with refresher training to back it up
- A rewards program for employees with exceptional OHS performance.
We encourage all our employees to report any issue that they feel falls outside our OH&S policy
WORKCOVER AND COMPLIANCE
NZ Staff complies with the statutory requirements of ACC authorities and operates within: statutory regulations, workplace codes of practice and the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015. We review our OHS system for continual improvement to minimise risk to health and safety of clients and staff.
We are committed to working with our clients and staff to prevent injuries and minimise lost time due to injuries. NZ Staff can assist with ACC management issues and work with clients to facilitate and manage return to work plans and programs.
Our keen OHS focus is a natural extension of the relationships and level of care we have with our employees and clients. Our policies and procedures make working safely straight forward for clients and people exposed to workplace hazards.
We encourage early reporting of all OHS hazards and concerns by staff and clients.